Friday

Here's a note I got from a recent customer that I wanted to share!!
 
Thank you so much for a beautiful job.
Your sincere communications to me making me feel like you were genuinely concerned that I was fully satisfied with my order was really refreshing. Your workmanship and product quality is superb.
I have not yet put them on the bike. Today I will apply them to my bike and ride with pride.
Your may use this reply on your website if you wish. You have my permission.
I’m currently the Secretary for the Indian Rider’s Group of Northern New Jersey. We are currently the largest Indian Rider’s Group in the country and still growing. I’m sure that when our and other rider’s group members see these tank emblems your business will increase.
Question: Do you make tank badges that will fit the Indian Scout? I’ve ordered a 2016 Indian Scout and would like to have your tank emblem on that bike too.
Please let me know.
Thanks again for your thoughtfulness and kindness towards me.
Sincerely, Gerry Barks Secretary IMRG of NNJ